- About at_STARBUCKS_Wi2
The free WiFi "at_STARBUCKS_Wi2" is available at starbucks stores listed here during the business hours.
This service is provided by Wire and Wireless Co., Ltd.
This service is intended only for the customers of starbucks.
Please order a drink and enjoy internet.
Enjoy email, web browsing, VOD and etc with any Wi-Fi standard (IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n) compatible devices.
Maintenance information others
for questions about at_STARBUCKS_Wi2, please read on the Q&A page.
- How to Use
How to connect
STEP1: Wi-Fi set up
In a Starbucks store, please choose at_STARBUCKS_Wi2 from wireless network.
①After you connect at_STARBUCKS_Wi2(SSID), launch a browser.
②The login screen is displayed. Click the "Connect" button. (You can select the language from the pull-down menu in the upper right of the screen.)
④After a success login, login completed screen will be displayed.
And enjoy internet.
When you want to connect to Wi-Fi at the out of the Starbucks.
It helps you if you purchase the Wi2 300 one-time plan(pay service).
It's also available at the stations,convenience stores and a sightseeing spot.
Enjoy the data unlimited Wi-Fi access !
- Store Search
Wi-Fi available store Search
- *Q01: What is at_STARBUCKS_Wi2 service?
A: at_STARBUSKS_Wi2 is a Wi-Fi service operated by Wire and Wireless.
You can enjoy Wi-Fi service at Starbucks stores.
- *Q02: Do I need to sign up?
A: No need to sign up.
Please accept Term and Condition of Use.
- *Q03: How much do you charge?
A: It is free service.
- *Q04: Do I need to pay communication fee when I use my device such as a smartphone on at_STARBUCKS_Wi2 service?
A: No communication fee is required when you connect your device to the Wi-Fi on at_STARBUCKS_Wi2 service.
- *Q05: Can I use my PC?
A: Yes, you can use PCs, tablets, or smartphones devices.
- *Q06: Is this service available in all Starbucks stores?
A: Some stores may not provide the Wi-Fi service. For further details, please check Wi-Fi available store search.
Also, please understand that depending on the store environment, you may feel the difficulties to connect due to the shape of the building, the distance from the accesspoint, or the number of the customers using the Wi-Fi.
- *Q07: Is there any restrictions on use of any applications?
A: There is no restriction on use of any software applications. However, we do not gurantee that any applications will run correctly in any at_STARBUCKS_Wi2.
- *Q08: What do I need to use at_STARBUCKS_Wi2 service?
A: With wireless LAN equipped mobile devices complying with Wi-Fi Standards (IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n), you can enjoy our Wi-Fi service. And a web browser.
- *Q09: Can I use multiple devices?
A: Yes, but simultaneous login is not permitted. Please use the service with one device at a time.
- *Q10: I cannot see my login page.
A: The login screen is not displayed
- For those who login with an SNS account : 1 hour(after the first login)
- *Q11: How can I disconnect or logout from at_STARBUCKS_Wi2 service in a Starbucks store?
A: Please turn off the Wi-Fi on your device.
- *Q12: Why does my device automatically connect with the Internet without my login to the service?
A: Log in screen will not appear for the first log in for 1 hour when you connect at_STARBUCKS_Wi2 (SSID).
- *Q13: I cannot use the Internet even after connecting at_STARBUCKS_Wi2(SSID)
A: Please activate the broweser and pop login screen up.
- * Q14: The use method is different from used to be.
A: We have changed the use method on October 26, 2016. Just accept Terms and Conditions of Use whitout register.
- * Q15: What will happne to email address and SNS account which I have registered before.
A: We have deleted all regstered information due to change use method on Oct. 26 2016.
There is possibility that linkage is still existing in SNS side, but we have deleted all registered information.
◆at_STARBUCKS_Wi2 customer support
*For at_STARBUCKS_Wi2 support only.
*Wi2 customer support common mail form
*Please use words like "at_STARBUCKS_Wi2" or "Starbucks Free Wi-Fi" in your query.